Wow

pardon my twilight

Edward Cullen: Uh, yeah this is my room.
Isabella Swan: ...No bed?
Edward Cullen: Ah no i don't, i don't sleep.
Isabella Swan: Ever?
Edward Cullen: No, not at all.
Isabella Swan: Ok, hmmm, boy you have so much music, what were you listening to.
Edward Cullen: It's Debussy.
Isabella Swan: Clair de Lune is great.
Edward Cullen: [Edward spins Isabella around and she gives him a look] What?
Isabella Swan: I can't dance.
Edward Cullen: [laughs]
Isabella Swan: ...
Edward Cullen: Hmm... Well, I could always make you.
Isabella Swan: I'm not scared of you.
Edward Cullen: [laughs] Well you really shouldn't have said that.
Edward Cullen: [he jumps out his bedroom window and lands on a tree] You better hold on tight spidermonkey!
Edward Cullen: [he climbs up tree]
Edward Cullen: Do you trust me?
Isabella Swan: In theory.
Edward Cullen: Then close your eyes.
Edward Cullen: [Jumps to next tree and climbs to top]
Edward Cullen: [Bella gasps] What?
Isabella Swan: This isn't real. This kind of stuff just doesn't exist.
Edward Cullen: It does in my world.

No comments: