Wow

Life of Pi quotations and monolgue and Inspiration

Most memorable dialogue from Life of Pi

1- As Pi and the Tiger, Richard Parker,  depart the boat

 No one has seen that island since, and you'd never read about those trees in any book. And yet, if I hadn't found those shores I would have died, if I hadn't discovered that tooth I would have been lost alone forever. Even when God seemed to have abandoned me, he was watching. Even when He seemed indifferent to my suffering, He was watching and when I was beyond all hope of saving... He gave me rest and gave me a sign to continue my journey..

2-And Later as Pi descends into the forest
 I was weeping because Richard Parker left me so unceremoniously. It broke my heart... After all we had been through he didn't even look back. But I have to believe in his eyes there was more than my own reflection staring back at me. I know it, I felt it. Even if I can't prove it... I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye... I wish I had said. It's over, we survived, thank you for saving my life, I love you... you will always be with me. But I can't be with you.

Easy Download of  the movie Life Of Pi click below


No comments: